Charitable Gift Annuity
A Gift That Pays You And/Or A Loved One Income For Life
When you create a charitable gift annuity to benefit the Bartholomew Foundation, you and/or a loved one receive guaranteed fixed quarterly payments for life based on your age(s) and a charitable income tax deduction in the year of the donation.
You receive the annuity income for life and the remaining funds after your passing to establish your legacy with the Bartholomew Foundation
YOUR KEY BENEFITS
- Establishing a gift annuity with appreciated stock may reduce capital gains.
- A gift annuity is a creative way to meet the long-term financial needs of a spouse or another loved one.
- If you want immediate tax savings but don’t need payments until later, you may choose a deferred
- A portion of your annuity payments is tax-free. The older you are when your annuity begins, the higher your payment rate.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS
To use the Charitable IRA Rollover provision to make an immediate impact with the Bartholomew Foundation:
- You must be age 70 ½ or older
- The funds must go directly from your IRA account to the Bartholomew Foundation
- You cannot exceed $100,000 in Rollover gifts a year
- Rollover gifts must be unrestricted and cannot provide any
incidental benefits to the donor.
|Current Charitable Gift Annuity Rates|
|Single Life||Two Lives|
|90 and older||8.6%||90 and older||8.2%|
For more information or to request a personalized illustration, please contact Jonathan Gudema, Esq. or email the Bartholomew Foundation.